Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Llesw'er
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I reread the 3PGE and found this, Llesw'er is thought by some to be the origin of the province's name and is a promised utopia of tha khajiit, the thing to discuss is does it realy exist, and if so how?
I always thought it would just be one of those mysteries the Khajiit refer to all the time... Llesw'er is what gave Elsweyr its name (or so it is theorised). We could incorporate a quest where you travel into one of its aspects (maybe it has several aspects, or you have to travel to several aspects throughout the MQ). I think Llesw'er is basically the Khajiit version of paradise.
could be a time/place not effected by the break, and where khajiit can freely shape shift.
It could be everything, and nothing,
anything, and everything.
It could be life and death,
light and darkness,
and even the fate of Tamriel itself...
Did you write that? Tweak it, extend it, prophesize it, and stick it in our trailer!
Yes I wrote it, and I also am about to fall asleep... must... hold... on... to...... ideas... Darn, I forgot.

Llesw'er,

land of the eternal sands of our ancestors,
and the eternal skies of our descendants...

EDIT: just write little bits at a time I guess...
Im liking it, make it long enough and we can weave story into it, and have the player find pieces of the ancient prophecy.
What would bring life to the Beastfolk,
or bring about their undoing,
after a time of war and sacrifice,
only one path can remain true...
Toss in something about the manes, and we leave it at that for now. We will continue these many lore discussions in the morning, I hope I managed to temporarily fend off my fear of stagnation.
"The one true path" refers to the one mane who will bring hope to the Khajiit.
Pages: 1 2