Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rajhin the Thief
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He is an iconic figure in elsweyr who has little information, could be a good plot character. They look up to him, and is idolized by khajiit resentful of the empire.
Leader of the Khajiit version of the Thieves' Guild perhaps?
Ring of Khajiit
The Ring of the Khajiit is an ancient relic, hundreds of years older than Rajhin, the thief that made the Ring famous. It was Rajhin who used the Ring's powers to make himself invisible and as quick as the breath of wind. Using the Ring, he became the most successful burglar in Elsweyr's history. Rajhin's eventual fate is a mystery, but according to legend, the Ring rebelled against such constant use and disappeared, leaving Rajhin helpless before his enemies.

Ancient figure it seems, however it is listed in the time of the dragon break as a side effect, we may have a time traveling hero on our hands, and the ring of the manes we were talking about may have a new identity.
Rajhin is the Thief god of the Khajiiti, who grew up in the Black Kiergo section of Senchal. The most famous burglar in Elsweyr's history, Rajhin is said to have stolen a tattoo from the neck of Empress Kintyra as she slept.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Maybe it should be called Rajhin's Thieves.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

That had been cool to have Ya'tirrje, The Gold Cat as Thieves Guild leader in Elsweyr.. and have the Theives Guild be the ones who help him to smuggle Skooma Cool
I say we keep with tradition, thieves guild - no corruption

Thing like the thieves guild - corrupt
Umm... The Thieves' Guild ARE corruption.
Play morrowind my friend.

(btw, I think you should apply for mayor of ebiden, would be good for your core app too)
Well, no, not the killing corruption, but I always thought that thievery was part of corruption? :confused:

BTW: Heheh, I'm already Master of the Fighters' Guild. A lot of anticipation (I hope) for what I can produce. I guess I'll finish the AI, then let Sandor have a look at it. After that, I'll catch up on other stuff too. I'll consider it before giving it a definate 'yes' or 'no'.
Pages: 1 2