Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Drug king
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ya'tirrje, known as the gold cat, runs the largest drug smuggling trade in eslweyr, he owns all the major towns except senchal, which he holds to be a safe haven from crime.
And he has a villa there... and pays for to keep the city safe... and having smuggling business in Torval, Corinthe, and Rimmen.
ahh around 6(+) years ago Senchal where the worst city in Elsweyr...
Ted Peterson, formerly of bethesda softworks and writer of the pocket guide has informed me that the Gold Cat is a female who goes by Golcat.
ha! i love women in power ^-^
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Ted Peterson, formerly of bethesda softworks and writer of the pocket guide has informed me that the Gold Cat is a female who goes by Golcat.
So will you use that as official lore?
he did write the PGE, wich means that he knows. in all probablity hes the only one who knows.

as a random note, the fact that he was able to say that probaly means that beth dosnet realy have anything planed for the character for a while. (he wasent able to reveal what Ayaan-Si was prophet of to me for ex.)
Actualy, he incorporated it in Loranna's RP and has gone ahead and aknowledged it as lore.
Actualy, the PGE says that he is a he... and the PGE stands supream to fan RP's from what I know. Can you give me Ted's ESF name so I can ask him about it?
PGE says : Ya'Tirrje.. male or female?

or do you mean: continuing his drug-smuggling
Pages: 1 2 3