Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rimmen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2E 812 In Elsweyr, the kingdom of Rimmen state their independence from Elsweyr. The population of this kingdom is mostly Akaviri refugees from Cyrodiil. When a strong Akaviri leader emerges in Cyrodiil, they join forces and try to reclaim the Empire; but the effort fails and makes Rimmen weak and vulnerable. The hapless Rimmen have once again submitted to the protection of the Elsweyr.

rimmen was created by akivari refugees, this would give it an architecture more similair to the northen cities if I am not mistaken?
But not quite the same, you still have to account for what the Akaviri needed to build to survive in a hostile climate such as Elsweyr. It might look a little like those Akaviri forts strewn across Cyrodiil. Maybe some influence of Architecture and has some ruins underneath? Ancient crypts? :yes: Cursed crypts?
those forts are imperial, some dialogue talks about the shadowbanish being made for the legion, and there are some other references.
Ah, nevermind then, I thought that Pale Pass was Akaviri...

But cursed crypts still sounds good. :]
pale pass is Imperial... Akaviri is like Cloud Ruler Temple
So something similar in architecture to Cloud Ruler temple... Hmm...
Pale pass was akivari, but it was just the lack of a model that is why used the fort set.
hehe... they added that Pale Pass was a Imperial fort... its writen on one of the loadings in Pale Pass
Bethesda covers their ass again, not that Im against it, Im just sayng thats what they did. Ok then, I say that these akivari are not from the war era, and are a bit more cyrodiilicized.
well those who traveled to Rimmen where they Tsaesci or Akaviri Men??
Pages: 1 2