Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations, TheImperialDragon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: Fireworks-01-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-05-june.gif] [Image: Fireworks-02-june.gif]
CONGRATULATIONS THEIMPERIALDRAGON!

[blockquote][1st]T[/1st]he application thread saw entries from many familiar and distinguished souls in these hallowed halls, and the choices resulted in us judging the pros and cons of the applicants. It was a hard choice to make since every applicant had a strong point, and I have no doubts you'll eventually be inaugurated in time. At this point, there could however be only one, and therefore I'm happy to announce that the Silgrad Tower core team has voted to turn TheImperialDragon into our newest core member.

Albeit being one of the most recent additions to the Silgrad Tower team, TheImperialDragon has already impressed many of the core members with his dedication, intelligence and willingness to work, and we have complete confidence in that he will go on to have a long and illustrous future with our team. Cheers!
:cheers:

Cited in the discussions regarding the other applicants were, among other considerations, the level of involvement in other mod teams and not having access to the game. They are not necessarily considerations that would be negative in other circumstances, and certainly doesn't mean we think the other applicants are 'bad' by any means. As grand as their exploits are, core members in our team need to be able to prioritize Silgrad Tower and it's interests above any other mod team, as well as partaking in the actual process of modding for the game. If those priorities had been there, coupled with access to the game, those applicants would have been obvious candidates for inclusion.[/blockquote]

For those who are unfamiliar with the concept of core members;
Apart from access to the internal board and voting rights on internal matters of the team, core member status is accompanied by global moderator powers. It also implies a deeper involvement both in the team and the modding process, although the details of that involvement remains for each core member to define for him or herself.
Congrats TID!!

Well deserved!! :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock:
To be honest, this is quite unexpected on my part, I was thinking DA would have been the next core member, but anyways, thank you everyone, I will do my best to make Silgrad AND its affiliates the best mods out there, and lend my hand in helping everyone here contribute to the mod... At the moment, I'm kind of speechless, so if you don't mind, I'll make a speech later instead, as I'm kind of shocked and surprised, but not dissappointed. I will fulfil my duties as core member as thoroughly and as effectively as I can, and take into account everyone when making decisions on Silgrad. As I think I stated earlier, I will be glad to help everyone make this mod and its affiliates the best of the best. Smile

BTW: Razor, completely off topic, but where'd those fireworks come from? They look nice. :yes:
Yay good job!
pah! I used the term "Hallowed Halls" for the secret forums in my resignation speach! [and a few other places your minds have not yet tread)

*slaps Razorwing with massive copyright infringement*

grads.
Huzzah... Do I dare a w00t? Er... no. Gratz Impy.
Quote:Originally posted by Treebiter
Huzzah... Do I dare a w00t? Er... no. Gratz Impy.

Now that's one I haven't heard, thanks more or less I think?
TheImperialDragon: I can understand the surprise, given your relatively few weeks here. Still, a majority of the core members voted for you. Smile

Lady Nerevar: You can't copyright words, but you can pay a couple hundred dollars to trademark them if they're that important to you. Not that I think it would work without a company behind it. I think I got the term from some movie dialogue of unknown origin.
Congrats

May your reign be long lived and fruitfull
pah, i was joking Tongue i have better words then hallowed halls to trade mark.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5