Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Welcome to the Fighters' Guild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, I guess this will be where I post everything Fighters Guild, so here it goes.

Welcome to the Fighters' Guild lounge, where we will discuss the Fighters' Guild faction of Reich Parkeep. So, here is where I will post FAQs and other stuff regarding the Fighters' Guild, and if you feel like posting ideas, or giving your opinion on something, just post or start a new thread, and then we can discuss in detail what we are going to do for this faction. So... Let's begin, shall we?
Quest one: OMG KILLRAT

OMG KILLRAT IN HOUSE LOL!!! !!: D: D: D: D: : D : D

No things like that. Also make the quests better than Oblivion, since there it was pretty boring.
I was thinking more freelance like Morrowind, more generic type quests, like go kill the daedra worshippers at such-and-such a ruin. Or other stuff like secret government missions (which the Fighters' Guild handled a few of in Daggerfall).
Here is a truly epic one:

Last mission - Fight in the army against the skyrim invaders
Hmm... Perhaps I should retrieve some of the discussion from the other thread... Just a sec...

EDIT: Done, see "Guilds of Soluthis and other areas of Silgrad - excerpts"
Go kill Daedra worshipping army of Skyrim rats that the government wants taken out secretly?????
no! no no no!

I have a great one!

protect a lady's pillow shipment from rats!
there will be a HUGE cart stocked full of pillows and you have to guard it as it goes from Silgrad to Ebbedin to be shipped to Balmora where the crazy pillow-lady lives...
and rats are coming from all over Morrowind to tear them apart! :chaos:
And the boss is the giant rat who has a laser attached to his head.
Quote:Originally posted by X23

I thought sharks had lazer beams attached to their heads?
thinking of... Dr. Evil... and Austin powers now...
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by X23

I thought sharks had lazer beams attached to their heads?
thinking of... Dr. Evil... and Austin powers now...

Thats what I was thinking.
Pages: 1 2 3 4