Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Inter-Faction Relations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's what I was thinking:

Hated Enemy -

The Camonna Tong: After what happened to the GoF in Vvardenfell, who'd blame them? The Fighters' Guild look at the Camonna Tong as ruthless and murderous, and especially a threat

Enemy -

Thieves' Guild: Despite on the occasion some common goals and cooperative effort, the Fighters still look on the Thieves as what they are; Thieves. Some of the guild quest-givers are more merciful when sending others to dispatch/disemble a group of thieves, others not.

Outlaw Nordic Invaders: Outlaws = no trouble with law. Bounties = money. Killing Nords = favour with Redoran.

Dark Brotherhood: Illegal organisation, murders, etc... Often called on for protection from Dark Brotherhood.

Rats and the Guild of Sewer Mudcrabs Big Grin

Hostile -

Hlaalu
Morag Tong

Friendly -

Mages' Guild
Imperial Cult

Allies -

Great House Redoran: Need mercenaries? Go the Fighters' Guild. Rich people in need, Fighters' Guild will definately help for a price... and only for a price.

Imperial Legion: The legion is sometimes in need of a little outside help, and it is not uncommon to find the Fighters' Guild in its ranks...

Traders' Guild: Good pay, lots of jobs. The in-faction guards are somewhat suspicious and untrusting of the Fighters' Guild though...
[edit]

nevermind, this is solely for Fighters...
don't forget Mages Guild and Traders Guild
Thanks, I should have posted that one...
Temple - why hostile, maybe neutral?

House Hlaalu is friendly, Camonna Tong is hated enemy, but camonna tong is very friendly to Hlaalu. How's this?
Corruption, and indirect affiliations. House Hlaalu is by far the most imperialized house around, so they are on the good side of the Fighters' Guild... But perhaps you are right, I'll move them a little down, but not too far as Camonna is hated for the virtual destruction of the Fighters' Guild in Vvardenfell... Hlaalu could be neutral I guess? Temple, well, I was thinking that the Temple may be a little on the bad side of the empire, but I see logic in that too. We do want guild interactivity though.
yeah, neutrality sucks Smile) or it can be starting relations, and while doing quests it can go lower or upper Smile
Hmm... It could... What factions are Silgrad-specific that I haven't included above?
Guild of sewer mud-crabs Smile))
I knew I was forgetting one! Thanks! Big Grin
Everybody agree that Traders should be friendly towards the FG?
Pages: 1 2