Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Some Answers on Nohrgirm Tomb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy

btw: the beta report in the old forum is long I would recommend having lots of coffee around if you want to read all those posts
Nohrgirm Ancestral Tomb

House Redoran Quest: Re-Claim the Ancient Gate

The original idea for this tomb was a safehaven for a wizard named Macares Dren

Kothloth's Idea was to have the Ancient Gate be Haunted and lived in by this wizard
Deus: suggested that the wizard had locked up the gate recently because he had fallen under the spell of a Vvardenfell Vampire Lord
and then proceded to turn the Gate into a lair for Vampires

Zarkis: suggested that instead, the the wizard was affiliated with House Redoran and was using the gate for research to construct this giant golem as a weapon for house redoran, but a shipment of ancient stuff came to him and in it was the remains of a vampire lord in stasis who killed the wizard and took over the gate

Deus then responds: suggesting that the vampire soul takes control of the wizard and using the golem claims the gate
you first meet him (Dren) in the Nohrgirm Tomb, after you defeat the Golem pass through the mirror and your taken to his lair in the Ancient Gate, he is in the process of returning his soul (the vampire) back into his body
you fight him (the vampire) killing him and the gate is now back open
Thier was also discussion about possibly conecting the Ancient gate interiors to Cedric Mausoleum

but thats were it left off

Since the Ancient Gate interiors which Ben made never made it into the 1-4_3 release I would say that this quest was a bust

We have 2 options
1) we make it work that way
2) we rewrite, but not include the Ancient gate, instead we make the Nohrgirm Tomb his Hideout and Cedric's Mausoleum His Vampiric Lair
He tele's to Cedrics you kill the Golem and the mirror takes you their to confront
It can still be House Redoran quest obtainable by anyone (not just house members)

Suggestions Comments ????

Dont rush I can only let 1 at a time through the door

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Bob