Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Beyond Cyrodiil website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's been up for a couple of days, but... well, anyway here it is:
http://beyondcyrodiil.silgrad.com/

Clicking on the map leads to articles, if there are any, or to the best other info source for that team.

Ideally it should hold all the information the teams want readers to know about. I'm happy to add any and all articles you like, but it has to go through respective project leader first.

The design... well... I have a thing for blue, I guess. Reminds me of summer skies. Tongue
Awesome. Once I get all the model info together this might just be the right place for it.
ere, wot about Summerset Isle???? ?(
Summerset is not yet a member of the beyond cyrodiil community.
Looks Great! Nice choice of font too!

edit: could we get a PM alert there?
perhaps a thing for the emailing of project leaders? so leaders can talk one on one with potential team-members? I know a few times when on the ESForums I have talked people into joining or people who dislike the mod's decisions but wish they could help out (they won't because of the decisions) but I talked them into it...

maybe a way so that tehy can have a contact list right on the Beyond Cyrodiil website?
like "Here are the mod-leaders of the various Beyond Cyrodiil mods..."
and then listed...
KuKulzA - kukulza28@hotmail.com
Siegfried -
FLESH -

etc.etc.
Greybeard: Thanks! Not sure how you mean about PM alert. You can subscribe to threads by clicking the favourites link at the top, but I guess that's not how you meant? Or you can click the overview page and then click the link "New posts" near the top. It seems to be a sortof uncensored portal page, but tied to an individual user's account... hmm... first time I've ever clicked that link.

raggidman: Tying in with what DarkAsmodeous said, we never voted in Summerset Isles. Smile We voted to see how it goes and to hook them up with a forum board in the meantime.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
perhaps a thing for the emailing of project leaders? so leaders can talk one on one with potential team-members? I know a few times when on the ESForums I have talked people into joining or people who dislike the mod's decisions but wish they could help out (they won't because of the decisions) but I talked them into it...

maybe a way so that tehy can have a contact list right on the Beyond Cyrodiil website?
like "Here are the mod-leaders of the various Beyond Cyrodiil mods..."
and then listed...
KuKulzA - kukulza28@hotmail.com
Siegfried -
FLESH -

etc.etc.
so... is my idea like valid?
(or is Razorwing ignoring me! I knew it!) Wink
-clicking on the map curently takes you to the forum... i sugest it take you to a very basic description of the team on the site its self, and then have links to the website and forums of the mod.
-there should also be a brief FAQ about beyond cyrodiil
-i agree with the emails, kukulza!
-it BEGS for a nice banner. i sugest something like what beth has up on elderscrolls.com meaning fusing images from the mods together and adding Beyond Cyrodiil in flashy font.
It already does that, the leader needs only send it t razorwing, click on elsweyr.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6