Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Abecean Sea Island Chain?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I know you guys are busy with the massive landmasses but I was wondering if you were going to make these islands eventualy:

*Cyrodill
Stirk
*Hammerfell
Stros M'kai
The Chain
Cesper
Herne
*The Thrassian Reef
The Sestres
Vandor
Here is a Good Map of the Places and the world.

I would like to know this because I have a thing for the Abecean Sea unlike any other. if you think that they are areas you (Core/Leaders) would use or want tell me here if enought people want it im sure someone will start to make it and if need be i may have to make it. anyways this is just an area to think about makeing its smaller than the other areas so it wont take as long to finnish. if made it would have a mass boat transport system which could in fact be used with Sumerset Isles. & Valenwood (which i belive are geting underway) plus any other mainlands that may be made later. they are in the middle of key transportation routes thats why it makes sense to make them.
I hope to hear what you think soon.

Sincerely
Green @nt1-n00b Cutlass
Stirk is being made by Tamriel Rebuilt, along with all the other Hammerfell related a Islands. Kukulza is planning a mod with Thras in it after he finishes Vvardenfell.
yes, TR is duing all of the HF related islands. Stirk is alomost done (minor merging, error testing. then beta release, afaik) the largest thing that needs to be done is getting the quests in game.

wich reminds me that i have a 30 some cell sea floor claim to be duing... *runs of*
Sounds like this is where the various modding communities can come together. Great! :banana: Dare I mention "contest"?

And btw, I like that map. :goodjob:
no, you dare not mention contest. because of the word contest rises the word flame. also, what exactly do you mean by "come together"?

what map? the one he posted? done by arth. or the new stirk one? then ty.
A modding contest regarding Stirk would be pretty funny, but probably more so in theory than in reality. Besides, the project leaders have voted to leave the Hammerfell Province alone, in the sense that we wouldn't include a project that wanted to create it.
Green @nt1-n00b:
is this regarding you pirates guild thing that i heard about on Akavir forums?
yes and not at all yes because it is what gave me the idea for islands and no because im not going to force my mod into the comunity. i just though a mass of islands that are fully exploreable that have atleast one dock or a small rowboat ariveable port with a few vilages and lots of cave dungeons ruins and other things to explore would be nice insted of haveing one giant area to explore a chain of smaller but interesting islands to travel to and from eachother as well as have the potental to go to the other provences that are being made (as in an optional additon that gives the player acsess to them by boat).

PS I think the Akavir Forums killed themselfs. cause they realy need to Orgainze better they havent had much new lately nor is there much progress.
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
PS I think the Akavir Forums killed themselfs. cause they realy need to Orgainze better they havent had much new lately nor is there much progress.
yeah, that's the "slow in momentum" that I had mentioned to other mod-leaders... it is sad to see and hard to recover from... TES4 Vvardenfell experienced that sort of decline awhile ago... :|
Their forums are up, I talked to the guy, they merged with another akivar mod.
Pages: 1 2