Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Questions About TES3 mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I found a bug in the #3 mod BESIDES the other ones and i dont think its been listed before and i was just wondering if ever someone wanted to work on fixing it then they could do that Big Grin whenever i equip the robe of vecna on my character it makes weird error noises and closes out of morrowind. >_< and it looked so cool on the durzog dude too ... grr
Hrm, I'll look into that. Can you post the robe's ID please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll just look it up in the CS.
Steve

Please confirm this "bug"
If so post it in the Dungeon

Big Grin
thanks
Bob
Now after working with the MB quest, that sounds very familiar. At one point in the MB quest, the PC gets a Robe of Concealment which did the same thing. I never could figure out how to "fix" that issue except to replace the custom body part with a standard one. I'll try that here as well.

Later,
Steve
Thank you sir

I never made it to that part of MB quest

but I did do the Durzog Tomb and I don't recall having an issue with
the robe
I'll have to do some more tests, but for me it doesn't look like ANY of the ST-specific robes can be worn without a CTD. Robes that I have tried so far:
- Robe of Concealment
- Robe of Vecna
- Robe of Rags
- Julianos Robe 02

That's enough for me to see that a pattern exists, but not enough (yet) to tell what the pattern may be. I'd appreciate it, Bob, if you could run some tests to PlaceAtPC those robes and then try them on to see what happens.

Later,
Steve
NP on it now !!!
OK

I need to know what exactly is the Robe of Concealment suppose to do?

I know the literal definition of conceal (Marine Corps !!!)

The problem is with the body part assignment for Head and Hair, they conflict
by removing the assignment for "head" I am able to wear the robe without CTD however my head is gone and though my character is a Nord
I gain pointy ears and gray (grey) hair....but no face

So in this case is the concealment mean it is changing my face so as not to be recognized?

hope this helps

I'll get on the Vecna in the later AM
I had no problem with julianos robes

real bug so I moved Big Grin
Bob
For the Robe of Concealment, I simply removed all the BPs except for the chest to match all the other robes. After all, it doesn't cover everything; it's magic! Smile Also, do you have the TES3 version with BM installed? I'm trying to figure why some of the robes work with you but not with me.

Later,
Steve
Yes I have BM

removing all the BP except chest worked ?

Heres a shot of my pc with the robe on, I tryed it 2 different ways
this particular change was to add Female boidy parts for head and hair
previously I just removed the Male Head both worked for wearing without CTD but no head
Ok heres another shot

This time it worked

I changed the Chest assignement to c_m_robe_common_04

hopefully this is the effect that your suppose to get my face is changed
from white haired nord to dark elf
Pages: 1 2 3