Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Really off topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
I think we can all settle with Graey now, can't we? :yes:

Anyway, great find TID. Has anybody tried this tutorial with any luck yet?
GREY! It's spelt that way almost everywhere else. But... most programs and books use gray!?! This is weird...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Anyway, I don't know much about modelling, but I thought someone with a little more experience might have a look. Smile
To reiterate from my post above... Americans spell the word 'gray', Brittish spell it 'grey'. There's no right or wrong, it just depends on where you're from.
And since I use british spelling, but am from america, I can do both!
Im american and i say use Grey because A if for conformists (a little EMO kid joke :lmao: ) it doesnt matter they are both correct spelling so just use the spelling of the "Grey Robes" which are spelled that way in game to stop the spelling dispute since its spelled like that in the game just spell it like that and end of story.
Stop making fun of my Emo people! (just kidding).

And I say it's gray, and TID, it's SPELLED, not spelt
Umm... What are you saying again? Wink

It's grey! Not gray!
go play oblivion and find the grey/gray robe look at how it is spelled or the grey/gray Cowl or anything else like the grey/gray prince and that is how it should be spelled basied on how the dev's spelt it
noremorse: Okay. Going off of what RW said, it depends on where you come from. There's not right or wrong.

IAMTHEEMPEROR named his textures "greencup.dds"... "greycup.dds"... Confusedhrug:

Right, back on topic...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8