Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [FG Quest]: Old Rats don't Learn New Tricks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I checked part 2.

ReichParkeepFG01 (Rat's Lair).
No floating, no bleeding and no snap to grid problems.
I didn't check anything else.

It's large, as you said. Smile
Howdy

I don't see you pushing the suggestion button on this lately TID

Am I the only taker ?
It would seem so. I think everybody is tired of fighting rats to be honest, but someones gotta, so it's up to you and me to protect Silgrad Tower from the forces of the Rat Kingdom. Tongue

Dungeon's clean, so what to do now, I want some more suggestions, but the people who didn't like the original didn't suggest anything yet :evil: ...

I can work on the quest as it is in the meantime. I'll try and mix the versions, but don't expect it quite yet... Tongue
Edit: I saw nothing unusual, that could give a clue to future events

I did notice that his "trade" is as a Monk, he says in dialogue that he trained in the Rain of Sand Style Martial Arts... maybe a connection thier
Rival Monks who rule the rats or maybe Dushani could have been one of Usmardas students and will stop the rats from infesting Reich Parkeep if you (the PC) will help him recover Usmardas' Robe of Rags (robe that was in TES3 version, can summon rats with it)

I recall a possibly of having the Dushani the Mad character being a relation to the Silgrad Rat King Usmardas I can look at that quest and see if I can find a possible connection to future events that could be used in developing this quest story

Smile
Dushani's someone I made up entirely.
Ok

Maybe we can make up that he is a former student of Usmardes and has returned with rats to avenge his masters demise ????? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Sounds interesting. Right now, I'm more concerned about the development of the quest (whether it'll be fun or not, how it unfolds) more than the background story itself (which is also important), but it sounds interesting. How do you think I should have the story develop along the quest? When and how should the player be directed to the north-east sewer?

Background story will be useful for setting up the dialogue, in fact very useful, and I like your idea for Dushani's reasons better than my original.
:lmao: mommy!

So we have go tto the point where I think I may have someting to offer: someone mentioned meeting this character later...

Well, now what happens if the Giant Giant Rat is killed, but the 'Rat King' may only be stunned?

So the Player thinks he is killed, but when the Player's back is turned (or as he leaves the room that the 'Rat King' is cornered in) there is a flash of light and if the Player turns or returns to investigate he/she finds the Gaintest rat and the 'King of the Rats' gone...

This opens up questions: did someone else arrive or was the KotR not dead, and ditto for the Giant Rat...?

Next stage is alive or undead! When the player is ready for a more serious challenge, for example he might have to fight one or both as undead! depending... ?
How about we leave the end as the end. Big Grin I like new ideas, but let's try and stay reasonable, if I did a dungeon and had to defeat a boss three times, then I'd be pretty annoyed. Of course, a big boss finale is different, but this is the first FG quest, so let's go easy on the player. Here is a temporary ESP, with the dungeon through one of those doors just outside the portal of Reich Parkeep, if anybody wants to look at it.

(DO NOT MERGE!)
No opinions, huh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8