Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Adding Some Range and Stay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have found some interesting mods that maybe useful for here

The first is the portable campsite it has items that when used create items that a player would use to setup a camp. This would be cool for adventurers who ether don?t own homes or that just want to have a camp all to themselves.

The seconded is a very good archer set that is highly detailed called Forestheart it includes several different light armors that are naturey and forest like as well as a new bow and new arrows all of which are good retextures.

If any core members want them for their province I suggest you ask their authors and get permission after all I didn?t make them I?m only suggesting things to use for our mod.

If i find any new mods that have some relevance ill post them here so have fun weather or not they are used
The campsite and forest weaponry could be usefull in Valenwood. Nice find Green.
welcome much hope it works out all right Big Grin
the campsite can be modified to be a Yurt right?
that would be real useful for Vvardenfell... especially if you are an Ashlander...
i think it is posable but youd have to have someone check that one out but im pretty sure you could do it.