Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Tried out modding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was going to make some mandolin music for you guys, but then I broke several bones in my hand so its going to take awhile before I can play....
So... i decided to try out modding.... So far all I've been able to make is a rather large dungeon and furnish it with furniture, chests, and spawns, just for fooling around...
But, I was wondering, is there anything I could do for you guys with my limited skills?
Absolutely, please, feel free to do whatever you want! What kinds of places do you like in TES? Dungeons? cities?

Sorry to hear about your hand by the way... How did you injure yourself? Or was it someone else?
Car accident, atm, I'd like to make either interiors of houses or caves/dungeons
Well, be sure to download the latest Alpha here and have a lot of fun modding. Smile You should have a look around for other claims that might need doing as well around here. :yes:
Yes, you can take up a cave claim in valenwood, or a house claim in steadhelm or reich parkeep.
Welcome, Brunswick! Smile I'll be looking forward to your music. The mandolin will be great physical therapy.

And if you'd like a small interior or two to play around with, we have a few over at Skyrim. Haerter's Gap still has about 3 available and Riften also has some, I believe.

Obviously, we all have more work than workers. :yes: So don't feel that you have to take everything we suggest. Consider your ability and the amount of time you have, and have yourself some fun. :goodjob:
Thanks everyone,
I'm currently working on a claim for reich parkeep (a bakery,) having some fun with it, and its going faster than I expected.
Looking forward to helping out all of you Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Brunswick
Thanks everyone,
I'm currently working on a claim for reich parkeep (a bakery,) having some fun with it, and its going faster than I expected.
Looking forward to helping out all of you Smile

You should! Grrr... X( Big Grin

Have fun modding! Smile
I will, I picked up another claim in Valenwood...
its a cave, and I already have one I worked out on my own that pretty much works for it, just need to change the spawns and some of the clutter and get rid of one room...
Quote:Originally posted by Greybeard
And if you'd like a small interior or two to play around with, we have a few over at Skyrim. Haerter's Gap still has about 3 available and Riften also has some, I believe.

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing -here-
From now on 'The Tavern' is again exclusive to the Silgrad Tower project.

Please send a PM instead next time.