Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Locked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why are some forum threads locked requiring a password? Are the rest of us not trusted? I say we throw down the shackles of core-group oppression and rise en-mass as a show of our unity and distaste *cough* er... Ignore that, watched V for Vendetta again last night... My question still stands though Smile
Those forums do not exist :deal:
Core forums and Officer's Lounge aswell as Editor's Corner.. these places is hidden(not that I know much about them)

Quote:There are things that ought to be kept 'secret' - lit and mods that are intended as surprises for all - as a reward for hard work and so that people who are not contributing here cannot see everything before the big release dates... That is partly why I have Editor's Corner. The stuff there stays with the Administrators only, and pmmed to the Project Leaders as appropriate to their needs.
raggidman ,Editor

Quote:The goddamn forum you're talking about is where the mod leaders of each project come together and discuss things like

- If all mods are going to be merged,
-or what kind of lore should there be so that it can be friendly towards all projects, stuff like that mostly.
TID talking about Officer's Lounge

Sure they dont Cool
Krisi must be killed, wait, HOW MUCH? I don't care if your the freakin Dark Brotherhood, I ain't payin that.
I reckon we need a 5-man team to gain access. An experienced confidence man, a lock-picker without equal, some muscle, someone skilled in electronic survailance and an international assassin just in case it all goes tits-up. Warning, this smilie will self destruct :flamed:
or an insider... umm... not that I'm going to betray my buddies.. but... :brew: :lol:
pah, i could do it... (or have i done it?)
Oh its easy to get in. Because there is NO PASSWORD there is only the matrix, thus if you break the password, you are breaking nothing and everything at once :dunce:
the matrix? what are you talking about?

it's the officer's lounge... man ever heard of the officer's lounge or the officer's quarters?
it's where we chill after a drill or a hard battle ...man don't you get it???

okay, I'll put it this way...
it's where the cool guys chill with the babes after a day of hard work :]

EDIT
:yes: Blush Tongue Big Grin :lol: :lmao:
Ah... I see, and you don't want me there getting all the female attention. Understood Wink
Pages: 1 2 3