Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: damn... computer cant run oblivion anymore..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'll have to have my computer repaired again to use it to run oblivion... ;( :poorme:
Wow that sucks Krisi. What happened to it?

Moved to The Tavern due to The Raven's Rules. Wink
That does suck and on a similar and slightly unrelated note, I need a new computer to run oblivion and have 1200$ cash. Please advise me on how to get the most bang for my buck. I'm comfortable building it and can reuse everything from my current comp(I think) except for the MOBO, VideoCard, Processor, and RAM. I'm leaving for college soon hense the dispensable loot, please advise me.
Quote:Originally posted by walrus
That does suck and on a similar and slightly unrelated note, I need a new computer to run oblivion and have 1200$ cash. Please advise me on how to get the most bang for my buck. I'm comfortable building it and can reuse everything from my current comp(I think) except for the MOBO, VideoCard, Processor, and RAM. I'm leaving for college soon hense the dispensable loot, please advise me.
dude... I'm in the same position as you... but right now I am learning how to make a PC... so that I CAN make one... maybe you should check out what other people said as advice for me?
walrus you want to build one get parts here Tiger Direct if you know what grapics card brand (Ati-Nvidia) you want and want processer you want (Amd-Intel) and then find out just what model you want for the grapics card and processor I can tell you just which motherboard you will need for it. also i can probibly tell you anything else you would need seriously you can have a top gameing rig for around $800 bucks give or take because of shiping and tax if you dont order online. if anyone else whats to know that kinda crap pm ill be glad to help Big Grin after all im going to college for that kinda stuff and build my first pc in three hours ish or so :bananarock:
Bummer

I hate when my PC breaks down, usually after its fixed theirs more problems then before X(
well... I lost Windows files to virus... and is using Security mode... to use the computer... and cant justs install Windows again due to having Raid... and it was just repaired! (not that I payed to get it repaired...)

"I'll Kill you.. you'll see!" (me vs virus..)

65320 files scanned nothing found? hmm yeah not surprising online scan said there was nothing known about it...

and the computer costed around 2400$ (I belive it was that...)