Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Has anyone else watched the Spore teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you haven't seen it google spore and check out the google video.
That game looks amazing. I can't beleive procedural animations can be done that well and that a game can be so massive and diverse. While it is a completely different type of game it really shows you what will eventually be possible.
yeah I checked it out like 4 months ago.. I remember a now inactive member Daishi showed me... Spore is gonna be a kickass game for sure!
can i play it yet? *crying* "Now I know how emo kids feel. Damn you Will Wright! Damn you!!"
holy smoke, I'm on one third, it's amazing!
Checked this out the other day and showed my brother. He freaked out. I thought it was cool too, but man. =) It was quite funny.

Anyway, what really hit me was when he zoom out the furthest, when it shows the entire universe (?) and said that you wouldn't even be able to visit them all in your lifetime. That was amazing.

It killed me when Robin Williams built a creature. Haha! -clickey-
I?ve had my eye?s on this game for some time. Will Wright has got me hooked before, this time I fear it?ll be for a long time Big Grin

I?ll definetly buy this game, just because of the awesome concept of it.
I just sign up for the whole spore update newsletter And I still cant play it :poorme: :poorme: :poorme: ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( :poorme: :poorme: :poorme: :poorme: ;( ;( ;( ;(