Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Request: Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not looking for anything specific. I do have a resource project I want to make though. My goal is to create many many interiors for use in my own project seperately, and then releasing the resource for others to use and add on to. Ideally I should have an interior for every interior model presented to me. I have no idea how long this will take. I am spending my time on it though, and could use any links to cave sets, interior sets, exterior sets, etc.

Right now I'm particularly interested in anything I could use for an airship, town, mountain town, cave, dungeon, etc. I am interested in dwemer architecture right now though.

Right now I'm just shopping for different things I can use while using the default stuff for initial development.

I can't say how long it will take for me to reply, but I will get to it eventually.

I will say in the project I'm developing solo it should be large. I won't release any details that might get people interested at least until it's almost finished though.