Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Name gens?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Didn't know where to put this,

Do we have any Bosmer name gens? What are Bosmeri names usually like? I'm having a creative block with names right now, so this would really help.
try using TRs Name generator
Thank you Krisi.
Yes we do, and it's better than TR's. Smile Here-
Thank you Razor
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Yes we do, and it's better than TR's. Smile [snipl]

um, how? flashy graphics?

to be on topic, you can probely use non tes name gens and adapt the names.

[edit] upon trying the name gen about 5 times, several names came up multiple times. names from the game also came up.
truthfully... I use Silgrads... and if I find I don't like it... I go to TR and mix and match.. then I make my own variation.... they are both great... personally I think Silgrad's is more accurate but smaller and TR's has a few strange ones here and there but a large number of names...
KuKulzA: I'm glad you find it useful. Smile

Lady Nerevar: No, because the names come out better. Argonian males don't have names like "Okan-R" and "Keer-M", Nords don't have Elvish-sounding names like "Aenar", ashlanders probably don't have names like "Zabababa" or "Kummuuu" and so on. It generates good names about 80% of the time. If I had genuinly felt it generated them 100% of the time I wouldn't have created our name generator.

If I recall correctly I made sure there were more combinations for each race/gender combo than there would ever be in Morrowind.

The names are either taken from TES3 as-is, or combined in way that is in keeping with the atmoshphere of the names in TES3. The latter is particularly true regarding races with few compares, like wood elves and high elves.
You're missing an Ashlander name generator.
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Yes we do, and it's better than TR's. Smile Here-

Five points for us

Anyway, why doesn't someone update the namegen with new info from Oblivion? Im not saying you specifically, but someone with access to the CS
Pages: 1 2