Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 2880 minutes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's with only being able to edit posts 2880 minutes after you posted them? I would really like to update one OP rather than post a new post with info very time.
The time limit is the same for all members, apart from moderators. It's to protect the chronology of events so that past events can be referred to and understood in the future. It came about because a guy here had a development thread and then long afterwards decided to erase all his posts, which really screwed up the timeline.

Hope you don't mind I moved it to the faq board. I don't think we had a thread about the post edit time limit here before.
I think it's a good idea, but 2880 minutes is a bit too long I think.... Make it 2000 minutes I say! :goodjob:
60 sec posting then?
Thanks a lot, RW and no probs about the move Smile
2880 minutes before you can edit you post!!!1!
Thats way to long!!1!1
What if you forget something and need to edit.! DO you hAVE TO WAIt 2880 minutes!1!!!
It need to be maybe 5 min.
Quote:Originally posted by Flamethrower101
Thats way to long!!1!1
What if you forget something and need to edit.! DO you hAVE TO WAIt 2880 minutes!1!!!

Other way around. You only have 2880 minutes before you can't edit something you posted (moderators can.)

At least that's the way I understand it Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Flamethrower101
Thats way to long!!1!1

No, it's for 2880 minutes that you CAN edit your post.