Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Asset Rules?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They definately tried to summon peryite, it's from the bsa.
thats illegal...
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_
that's illegal...

?(
the file.. is right from the BSA
Erm... What file? Cool
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Erm... What file? Cool

hehe.. Big Grin
.....yeah.....what file, although I have no idea what bsa file (mp3) could possibly be used to offend Bethesda.....
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
.....yeah.....what file, although I have no idea what bsa file (mp3) could possibly be used to offend Bethesda.....

Their asset... sound go with the rest of it.. meshes texture etc... and distrubuting their asset is illegal... and I dont know witch file myself Big Grin
I hate that rule. Technically, what they're saying is that it's illegal to distribute retextured objects as well, because it's still their meshes.....I have broken many rules, and I am truly sorry...please don't kill me almighty Dev gods.....I want to enjoy the rest of my life.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
I hate that rule. Technically, what they're saying is that it's illegal to distribute retextured objects as well, because it's still their meshes.....I have broken many rules, and I am truly sorry...please don't kill me almighty Dev gods.....I want to enjoy the rest of my life.

that is just if you distribute the Meshes too.. dev gods? almighty? are you drunk? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3