Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Some Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was just playing some Game Boy Advance, and while I was against the final boss of one game, which is a dragon, I thought "We could have a lot of fun bringing in creatures that aren't supposed to be on Tamriel, causing a whole bunch of panic, and a big threat." And I thought about what a guard captain might say at the sight of maybe a dragon while travelling with the player "What the hell... D-dragon?!?". I like the idea of fighting against otherworldly creatures other than Daedra, ones that are actually a *surprise*. Could have a lot of fun with that one. I can imagine fighting a dragon at a ruined tower somewhere south of Silgrad... Ah, lovely...

So that is one idea... Moving on to idea number two:

Capes, almost every fantasy game has them except for this one (and Morrowind). Wouldn't it be nice to see some capes on some of the more important people in our mod? Maybe... kings, elite guards, heroes, villains, etc...? Just an idea, and I think I know how we might go about it; With the Amulet slot being used, we can have the cape follow the actor's (NPC/PC) animations, but have some moving around with maybe Havok if we can do that. We could also have a look at ways of using the robe as a template for capes.

Next one, an idea I've had for quite some time (well, most of it anyway. actually, I've had this idea for about a year, when I was still modding for TES3, but I never really acted on it), a hidden underwater city where escaped slaves used to go, where they were treated by fellow Argonians. Probably inside another giant crab or something similar to Ald'Skar...

For beards and moustaches and the like which everyone wants to see, what I think we could do is have the beards as part of the hair model, and attach it differently depending on the geometry. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I for one think it is worth a shot (not that I can do this).

And finally, a nice curved sword, wavy kind of, like I've seen in so many video games, it should be easy to make if we base it off of some of the already existing models I think. something like this: ~~~ more or less.

Well, a few ideas anyway, opinions?
Dragons is mostly extincted (some few might remain..)

Capes meshes(textures too) is made by someone1074- download here big file btw

Quote:Currently the textures are made so that anyone with photoshop or any .dds altering tool can add their own specific insignia's to the capes.That is to say that each side of the capes have their own area
on the texture file. So by all means, modify this mod to your liking and enjoy the base we have made
available to you.

Many have had the idea of hidden underwater town for argoinans..

Quote:For beards and moustaches and the like which everyone wants to see, what I think we could do is have the beards as part of the hair model, and attach it differently depending on the geometry. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I for one think it is worth a shot (not that I can do this).

Should be possible... but eeh I wonder if they count the hair as their asset.. so the beards most (possible) be on costom hair..

some swords is allways needed Big Grin
underwater argonian city? I've heard something similar to that that someone made for a mod called Mournhold Expanded. It was a cool city, and itused those cool meshes someone once made.....I don't know how to describe them, but they had see-through glass, big domed buildings, and white stone walls with yellow stone floors. It was pretty fancy, even for argonians.
Indeed there is currently a thread over at the official forums about making an Argonian city.
As I said over there, I would be keen to contribute to the ideas, lore, stories and characters but I'm useless when it comes to actually making things with the CS.
Cheers!

Edit: Sorry I only just realised this was a rather old thread. I didn't mean to play the necromancers. Forgive me :/
Quote:Originally posted by Makhno
Indeed there is currently a thread over at the official forums about making an Argonian city.
As I said over there, I would be keen to contribute to the ideas, lore, stories and characters but I'm useless when it comes to actually making things with the CS.
Cheers!

Edit: Sorry I only just realised this was a rather old thread. I didn't mean to play the necromancers. Forgive me :/

No problem. Smile
As stated, this is an old thread... however, just for info:

There is now a thread in the Common Room about beards, and a link for them with another link that solves the speach with a beard issues.

There are sooo many Dragon threads (including animated models) I cannot be bothered - that's both Lore and gameplay - but in both Vw and Elsweyr we are considering mini-dragons.

Morrowind and Dragons just don't mix.

If you want a pattern for a real sword with a waved blade you might check Museums like the Wallace Collection in London - I remember seeing a two handed sword of tat pattern there.
Hey. Does anyone here remember tolarn? that little baby dragon companion from morrowind?
or how about the dragon rider mod?

Dragons dont always have to be the bad guys.
Akatosh wasn't a bad guy either. Tongue Neither am I. :brew:. I was thinking about dragons in the mod, but as an opponent would be awesome, like a trial of some sort.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Akatosh wasn't a bad guy either. Tongue Neither am I. :brew:. I was thinking about dragons in the mod, but as an opponent would be awesome, like a trial of some sort.

or better:
you and 1 other npc companion riding dragons against an evil wizard on a dragon. all the while 5 other npc companions are fighting all the evil forces, 1 from a tree with a bow, 1 on a horse with a sword, 1 with a sword, 1 with magic, and 1 with a X-bow with exploding arrows!!!!!!!

but the best ever:
me on a flying guar using my magic bow or my drumfed automatics shotguns while guars of all kinds are trampling the evil guys.

:banana: :guar: :banana: :guar: :banana: :guar: :banana: :guar: :banana: