Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Dev character names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Inspired by discovering Sacarrus Clavidius in an office in the Ancient Gate, I was thinking about ways to work our names into the TES3 mod without being TOO flamingly obvious. Smile

My nominees:

Bob - Clearly Redguard,
Aorawn - Seems Bosmer to me,
R'Adck'ha - A stretch, but passably Khajiit,
Harikari - Still stumped on that one.
Deus - I think the Orc in Ashkelon covers that. Big Grin

Just a fun topic and feel free to add anyone who has contributed during the New Era that I've forgotten.

Later,
Steve
Quote:Originally posted by sacarrow
Inspired by discovering Sacarrus Clavidius in an office in the Ancient Gate, I was thinking about ways to work our names into the TES3 mod without being TOO flamingly obvious. Smile

My nominees:

Bob - Clearly Redguard,
Aorawn - Seems Bosmer to me,
R'Adck'ha - A stretch, but passably Khajiit,
Harikari - Still stumped on that one.
Deus - I think the Orc in Ashkelon covers that. Big Grin

Just a fun topic and feel free to add anyone who has contributed during the New Era that I've forgotten.

Later,
Steve

:poorme:

But... but... what about me? Sad :poorme:

Oh, and where are you on the list?
My apologies, O Ubiquitous One. Your voice work certainly qualifies you to be in here (and in ST:TES4 and in Skyrim and in the Confederacy and in the Marshes and so on)... Big Grin

Having said that, I'll leave the naming to you, 'cause I don't have a good one right now. But it should be Imperial, though. Smile As for me, Mr. Clavidius works well enough.

Later,
Steve
Mwahahaha! TheImperialius Dragonius! Big Grin :goodjob:

Yeah, I do manage to get everywhere here, don't I? Big Grin Wink
Argh, I hate Bosmer Sad

Aorawn is actually the last name of my Dunmer Nerevarine, Mateus. What can I say, I like Dunmer.

(You gotta admit, Mateus Aorawn has a ring to it).
Btw Steve

I made you an Imperial Tax Collecter Hope your not insulted by that Big Grin

Me a REDGUARD how do you figure that ?????

and another BTW I've allready got all of your names picked out including you TID

Smile
Bob

Big Grin
EVIL Bob
Why Redguard? Simple: Bob is a short, to-the-point name. Not a flowery Imperial name nor a pretentious Altmer name; just a brief, direct, don't-make-me-have-to-kill-you Redguard name. Big Grin

Later,
Steve
Our fearless leader is a cutthroat! Whodathunkit!
Good point

I'll have to change my name :lmao:
No you don't!

'I don't need a cutthroat, Redguard!' - some snobby Altmer.

NPCs say the darndest things.
Pages: 1 2