Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Caius Cosades' Letter, Caius' Visit to Uriel VII's G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those are unofficial texts... We can do what we want with Caius and the other Morrowind characters.
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Those are unofficial texts... We can do what we want with Caius and the other Morrowind characters.
If you wanted to break the intention of the devs.
This wasn't really their intention towards the end because it was never included in the game. Like I said, it is unofficial, and never actually approved as far as I'm concerned, so we can do what we will I think with Vvardenfell characters.
This wasn't really their intention towards the end because it was never included in the game. Like I said, it is unofficial, and never actually approved as far as I'm concerned, so we can do what we will I think with Vvardenfell characters.
Let's ignore a ton of things devs have said! What a great idea! Rolleyes (Ok, you can ignore the ones who say "Sithis is the God of emos and black lace, and can answer prayers".)
yeah!(not really) I would play with the devs word on it..
Quote:Originally posted by Axen
Let's ignore a ton of things devs have said! What a great idea! Rolleyes (Ok, you can ignore the ones who say "Sithis is the God of emos and black lace, and can answer prayers".)

The devs never released this. This is UNOFFICIAL, and I never said ignore the official stuff. The unofficial stuff was probably made up by the devs, but not based on lore or anything (more of a free time sort of thing).

Anyway, I fail to see why this has anything to do with Caius possibly being on Vvardenfell.
If you disregard one thing in the Obscure Texts section just because that's where it is, does that mean we should ignore the Nu-Mantia Intercept, Seven Fights of the Aldudagga, Sotha Sil's Last Words, and all the other things that add so much to TES lore?
But the texts have very little to do with the present Vvardenfell, or really Caius other than mention he has some links to an Elder Councillor.

Alright, whatever, use it if you must.
But the texts have very little to do with the present Vvardenfell, or really Caius other than mention he has some links to an Elder Councillor.
They're recent happenings. And they were posted by Ken Rolston.
Pages: 1 2 3