Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Concept] Imperial Legion Helm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: desertlegionhelm.jpg]

Imperial Desert Corps helm, for desert conditions.

Note: The Desert Corps is just an idea name. Other idea is simply the Imperial Desert Legion. I can't think of anything else.
That is.... Fantastic, two things, make the mouth flap go all around the head and make thegreen eye things more goggle like. I Approve of this, and I think this will be a faction, a faction based outside rimmen.
Cool :goodjob:

The only thing I'd nitpick over was the scarf hanging on the front, make it higher; so it covers the nose too- don't want sand up the nostrils. Big Grin And have the Nose guard thing hang over the scarf.
Are you sure? I think coveing the nose guard would give it a nice effect, regardless, I would join ANY faction for a helm like that, imagine a spiffy legion curias with a sort of half cloak, you know what Im talking about.
Hmm... Well, I don't think that is what I had in mind personally for the guards. that looks more like something that you'd see in Morrowind, no offence intended. Maybe something a little more clothy and less metal? I imagined a smaller helmet with cloth covering the neck and under the nose... I'll see if I can get a pic.
I personaly love this.
http://www.mwart.com/images/pl/Medieval_...8_2393.jpg

Sort of like that but with leather covering the back of the neck too.
Confusedhrug: It looks ok I guess, has none of the character that captains has.
So ID would rather have the exact legionaire helm from Morrowind with a cloth on it than this one that's been drawn that he declares too Morrowind-ish? Tongue
Hey, just my opinion. But concept art like this is what makes games great, it is just my opinion.
Pages: 1 2