Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Entering Quest Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I get it that High Chanciour Ocato sends you to Elsweyr right?

Well what if the sends you with a small Legion guard(they sould be wearing the Imperial Legion Helmet for the area..) and you get attacked by someone (looking like the Krin.. or being the Krin) when you begin(after loading) the Guards have been killed and one assassin remains. Killing him gives you a letter. (let it be writn on Xiri's khajiiti syntax?] And to read it you need to translate it.. by doing something for a khajiit? (ofc not just any khajiit but the Mane maybe? or some Shaman?]
Close, you are sent by another EC member after being confronted by a stranger. The EC member is assinated though, we are releasing the plot as soon as the voice actor finished his lines.
and about the idea? (s*cks? )
hello... anybody...? none? that bad idea?
I don't see anything wrong with the idea. If we didn't have one already then I would see no problem with using yours.
Well, it must be a VERY important letter to have it translated by the Mane, considering he never lets anyone close to him except for Khajiit.
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
Well, it must be a VERY important letter to have it translated by the Mane, considering he never lets anyone close to him except for Khajiit.

well.. that is why I added shaman..
The player will be instructed to find a certain khajiit who will know where the precursor is.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
The player will be instructed to find a certain khajiit who will know where the precursor is.

so what are exsactly the plans? (ie beging.. end..)
The MQ will have 3 main sections with a short and climactic ending. The first section will take place primarily in valenwood and deal with fallinest and a cult of the moons (orismer) with a few elsweyr segments, te second will be the reverse and deal with the nature of the towers and things comming to light. The third segment is undecided, but the world will most likely start goingto pot, then theres the end.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5