Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Story Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How about this.. Vivec dies (probably by some secrect cult you must defeat) and there is no guidance. There is disagreement and all the houses go into cival war (people believe the Nazarene killed vivec).. You start in a prison and suddenly theres an earthquake and the doors burst open, you hear azuras voice telling you to get out You recieve letters from the Nazarene (he's trying to hide from the people) so that the Nazarene will still be mysterious and you try to unite the houses under one.. So you become the ruler of Morrowind.

Alternate story, Dagoth Ur posessed Nazarene kills Vivec.. The Nazarene decieved you that he never killed vivec (Dagoth Ur posessed him so he can get close to vivec, Nazerene did killed Dagoth Ur but we can change the story a bit so Dagoth Ur's spirit posessed him) he'll put morrowind into confusion and he'll appear like some kind of savior so that people will turn to him and that he will become their ruler, but word gets out that he did killed him , the Nazarene denys this and hides... He tricks a criminal (the main character) to unite the houses so you'll be their ruler, He usually contacts the player by letters (he will not appear) Once you become ruler he tries to take your throne but you killed the nazarene (he appears in Dagoth Ur ghostly form), by doin this you Killed both the Nazarene and Dagoth Ur

If you played Diablo 1 the slayer who killed Diablo became diablo himself, thats where i got this idea. Also in the alternate story you never have to show the Nazarene (because he contacts by letters), this fixes the problem of knowing what race and gender the Nazarene actually was
Nazarene? NEREVARINE.

And, quite frankly, both storyline ideas are bad. Plus, Vivec is not this goody-goody god either.
they dont fit with lore to teh least. did you play MW? have you played/read up on OB?

TIL
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
read up on OB?
There isn't much to read up on Oblivion for. Other than massive lore rape, like Sithis being the God of Emos and the Empire being 110% good.
*ignored OB diss* i meant the fact that during OBs timeline vivec disapeared nad nrevarine is in akavir, among other such lore.
Umm... let me just say that made my IQ go down. Go to the imperial library and read up some before you puke all over the forum
zeval, ignore the offensive behavior of these guys...
overall it would be good storylines if they weren't Dagoth ur and Nerevarine, etc.

anyhow thank you for contributing your ideas
however they are a bit off, not following lore except for the names, and because of that I really can't accept it... however they are creative, please, if you want to contribute, read up on lore past and current and try again
if not, then that's alright
Thanks, I was actually trying to add on to the lore a bit, althrough i wanted to make it "fit" somehow.. I kinda wanted an element of suprise (like you unknowingly help the bad guys), I wanted to make the story hard to let go because you want to know etc.

However my ideas didn't quite "fit" in
it's cool... happens to the best of us...
anyhow zeval, if you wish to contribute further feel free, one set back is nothing, 100 is something, and a million is something to consider, but one... is something to be endured and learned from
Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
*ignored OB diss* I meant the fact that during OBs timeline vivec disapeared nad nrevarine is in akavir, among other such lore.

Find me anything that clarifies that the Nerevarine going to Akavir is ANYTHING more than a rumor.
Pages: 1 2 3