Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sudden Motivation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone take your favorite photos of riech parkeep, showcasing new models and layout, and upload them to image shack, RW post any unused Concept art, Im going on a recruitment spree.
Cool, that's a great initiative! :goodjob:

This is one of my favourites, just because it's so different from all the "calm and pretty" shots I usually take:
[GALLY]2006-07-07_scr34.jpg[/GALLY]

And I like the mysteriousness of this statue:
[GALLY]2006-07-07_scr06.jpg[/GALLY]

Other than that I don't think the screenshots already in the gallery would be very good, because my intention when I took them was more that of showing new models than composing particularly good photos. Smile
I definately like the first pic a lot, but I think we need to get a texture on that door jam and take another ss.

I have many more normal maps than anybody in my folder from the project I took on, so I'll take a few shots of the city under different weather conditions (once I get home).
That's great! I also realy need any concept art you think has priority, modelers love to see that there is some concept art to work from.
Keep them comming people!
The only concept art we have is that of the Tower of Silgrad, which Kyoushu drew: The new Silgrad Tower
(the only notes for it is that I don't think we want an entrance door as huge as the one in the concept art)

We haven't spent a lot of effort in getting or making concept art because for the most part, TES3 serves as it Smile
Alright, should I post official Beth concept with it?
How are some of these?
I like 1 and 4 the most.
I'll try and get my exterior claim for Reich Parkeep finished soon, I'e been sitting on it for to long Blush And maybe some screens to go along with it.
Pages: 1 2