Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The early days of silgrad.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Archive.org is an incredible site which regularly takes back-ups of - the whole internet! Believe it or not. It doesn't save 100%, so some images aren't preserved. It's completely free to use, no registration required.

Check out Silgrad Tower's history from autumn 2002 to autumn 2004.
Incredible :pop:
Wow, this is awesome! I'm going to look up some other sites now.Big Grin
Who knew Silgrad used to be named "Valderon City" ? Tongue

Archive.org has been very handy for me over the years, and sometimes if you're lucky, you can retrieve information that otherwise had been lost forever.
Hehe, yes it was originally Valderon City :rofl:

And if you want to know how it all started, download the attachment. :applause:

Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted ValderonCity.esp
-Link to download-
Hehe, well, perhaps that can be a twist to the Valderon path of the main story? If you win the game for Valderon, the city is renamed Valderon City and protected by Valderon Guardians. Would be funny and original for anyone who played that path, I think Smile

Excellent! I'm putting together a local version of the first, archaic site, so we can feature it as an archive here on silgrad.com. That .esp will fix one of the broken links Smile

If anyone has stored anything else from that early version, particularly graphic components, I'd be much obligued if you could upload it. There is some stuff in the silgrad.com/silgrad/ directory which has been orphaned since as long as I can remember, but everything that's missing isn't there.
OMFG! I can find my old sites that have been deleted a hell-of-a long time ago! :pop:

WTF!! 8o

That site rocks :applause:

Like trip to the past!

Ingredible! :yes:
Quote:Originally posted by Donny
OMFG! I can find my old sites that have been deleted a hell-of-a long time ago! :pop:

WTF!! 8o

That site rocks :applause:

Like trip to the past!

Ingredible! :yes:

Hehe, yup. It archives sites indiscriminately, thankfully. It has archived my old spam pr0n site from 2001 for example :o) ( here it is... don't click Wink )
This old Nord is older than I thought :eek:

I must have some elvish blood in me to have lived this long! I actually remember when Valderon City became Silgrad.....

Ben
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Who knew Silgrad used to be named "Valderon City" ? Tongue

*raises finger* I do. Big Grin

That's an awesome found, Razorwing. BTW, does anyone when the first crash of our former provider occured. I remember that we had some really cool stories running in the Raven and I'd like to retrieve them if possible.

And for those of you, who are able to read - and understand - German ...

http://web.archive.org/web/2004092719342...sirius.de/

We still ROCK!

Greetings

Quentin
Pages: 1 2