Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Picking ingredients
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the next release it'll be possible to pick ingredients from most of our plants and flowers. Now that I've solved the technical problems and it's actually possible to harvest them ingame, I'd like to set up their alchemical properties. I have no idea what those should be or their strenghts, so that's why I thought I could ask someone here to compile a balanced list of effects and strenghts, which doesn't leave room for errors on my part.

We can't include the plants and flowers that use transparant textures in this round, but you can supply their information anyway and I'll hook it up. Then, later on when that part of the equation pans out, it'll kick in and start working.

Our current flora are as follows (count in Roobrush though, I need to make it)
Traditional:
Ampoule pod
Ash yam
Black anther
Bungler's Bane
Comberry
Corkbulb
Draggletail
Fireflower
Gold kanet
Hackle-lo
Hypha Facia
Kreshweed
Lichen
Luminous Russola
Marshmerrow
Saltrice
Stoneflower
Violet Coprinus
Wickwheat
Willow Flower

Made-up:
Dandelion
Black rose
Moldpatch
Razortongue
Hermit's Crook
Proria
Roweed
Snowdrop
Toadstool
Tessela Kanet

Edibel, Not Flora:
Candy cane
Kwama egg
(Hen) egg
Mint
Ham
Meat
Chickenleg

Ash yam, hackle-lo, kreshweed, saltrice and wickwheat are edible, so they need to have the "Restore Fatige" property. They sortof equals potato, salad, salad, rice and flour.

I would also like to ask if someone could create icons for the ingredients already in Reich Parkeep? There's a lot of them, all starting with "Ingr" in the Meshes\ST folder, and in the next release they'll start showing up to the player. TIA.
Pelase post how rare or common they are, it will help balance.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous

Good point. They're all common in their natural habitats except for Tessela Kanet (unique) and Hermit's Crook (rare).
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous

Good point. They're all common in their natural habitats except for Tessela Kanet (unique) and Hermit's Crook (rare).

Sounds like something I might be interested in... Will they all be similar to TES3's properties?
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Sounds like something I might be interested in... Will they all be similar to TES3's properties?

Great. Smile

That would be cool, when applicable. Sometimes the old effects doesn't exist anymore.
then we/you use the closes.. levitate = feather..
Okay, what I'll do is I'll create a flora encyclopedia, with descriptions from Morrowind when I can, and regions where it could be found (maybe). I'll replace Levitation with something else, and I'll manage for that sort of thing, I'll try and provide pictures of the ingredients. Smile
hows about levetate = fortify acrobatics or incress acrobatics as it will alow the player to jump higher than normal but still not be leviate cause of beth.
I think I'll use that for the "Jump" effect. The Burden is still in OB? Otherwise, Drain Strength, and for Levitation, I'll use... Feather maybe.
burdin is still a go in oblivion :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2