Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Claim: Ebb01 - Ferry to Gnisis (Claimed, Finished)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright, I am at an impass... I need to have the path grids to do any more of the AI, so I am attaching the file for green to help me with... after that, I can finish the ai fine, but then what are we going to do with the ship itself? Are we just keeping it as another building until we have more of vvardenfell done? Because I know how to write the script, I am just waiting for the verdict. Also: I need a name for the ship! Anything really....
getting on it nows :goodjob:

and here it is no npc should not walk into walls and such and get into beds and chairs proporly.
Hmm, I can't think of anything fancy. It was probably just called Ferry to Gnisis in TES3, but you could probably think of something better.
Im just throwing this out maybe, "The Mistress of the Sea"
The Leaky Lumber
Id never ride on a boat named that Big Grin
And that is why people from Ebbedin are so physically fit. Heck, I wouldn't ride on a boat named the bloated float if I dodn't find anything too suspicious in the CS.
the NPC's are done? that fast? wow! :goodjob: Now all we need is a way to have dialogue, we need a way to travel, and we need to get the scripts set up.
hmm, any progress? or is it already done and i've been too stupid to notice?
i belive it is almost done from what i can see
Pages: 1 2 3 4