Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: An Armor Idea of mine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ive been armor seachin in the game, not mods, and ive come up with a fairly decent looking armor set up. It consists of *Elven boots + Greaves*, *Ebony Gauntlets*, and *Glass Curass*. I cant think of a helmet because most of them just plain suck Big Grin. If someone who can make the armor in game could take a sceen shot of it and post it please?(I would but for some reason Oblivion stoped takeing screen shots about a week ago Sad) then tell me what you think of it as well as what color's should I retexture it also imput on a helm to use would also be apreciated. then when its done i hope to give it back to community. hope you like my design shape it is suposed to be a extremely lightweght armor that alows the user maximum mobility while wearing it.
Ok sense no one seams to have responded at least help me get my screen shots back up anyone know how to fix that problem?
I didn't respond because I didn't understand what you meant.
What I ment was is ive been looking at useing different armor peices form oblivion to make a new looking set that is retextured and i would like someone who can in oblivion build the set as specified, as in find the armor peices and put them on, then take a screen shot so people can say if they like it or not and then tell me what in general I should color it because Id like to make it a useful and maybe even unique looking set for this comunity.

armor sets i.e.
Ebony armor set
gauntlets, greaves, curaiss, boots, helm, and sheild

mine would be a light armor set that as stated before is designed to look like the player can truely have full freedom of motion while wearing it.
useing these parts as the base meshes for my retextures
Elven boots & Greaves, Ebony Gauntlets, and Glass Curass
I agree that when you mix and match different types of armours, the result is usually much better than sticking to one style.
Yeah Ive notice that thats why i made this post cause im gonna work on retexing my set i designed basied off of bits and pieces of armors I just want some opinons on how to color it.

Ah ha i fix my screenies w00t i PWN U Beth!

heres pics of it hope you like it
(Stealing my idea after I did that original blue and gold armour...)

The pic... Looks like if might be something that would suit Black Marsh... It looks kind of lizard-ish.
Huh what blue gold armor?
Wow i forgot that that armor ever Existed and i probibly just looked at it like 2 days ago to Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6