Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Project coordination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this doesn't seem to fit anywhere else, I'll put it here.

We're nearing the completion of a teaser over on the Skyrim area, which isn't specifically Skyrim, called Haerter's Gap. It's a village built on the northeast corner of Cyrodiil, with customs offices for Cyrodiil, Morrowind and Skyrim.

My specific question is whether you have any items that you'd like to showcase in the Morrowind customs and excise office. We can use things like books, statics (furniture and clutter) the guards' armor and weapons and the like. At present, we're just using a standard tower for the building, but if you've made something more appropriate, I can still do some cut-and-paste. There's a female dark elf Diplomat in the guest room, if that gives you any ideas. Finally, we could use voice actors, if any of you speaks with a Morrowind accent. Wink

And happy modding!
didn't they call it census and excise offices?
Sure, I'm game Smile

The Reich Parkeep mod holds pretty much everything that's needed to clutter a building. Furniture, misc items, candles, and so on. Most of them are in the DunmerFurn and DunmerMisc folders in RP 8.0, but some are in the main Meshes folder too. If I had to choose just one thing, it would be the benches and/or chair gundalf modelled, because they are functioning and can be sat on in-game. (FurnDunmerRichBench01.nif / FurnDunmerRichChair03)

Edit: The Census part of the location on Vvardenfell was to keep track of who entered and left Vvardenfell, due to the Blight. They wouldn't have that need elsewhere, but on the other hand they'll want to tax trade. So, "Customs and Excise Office" sounds like a good choice of name. Smile
Maybe there is some specific Morrowind related dialogue you guys would like to have for the Dark Elf diplomat to give a hint of what to expect from Silgrad? Or maybe we could get a screenshot of Soluthis and hang the picture of it in the office.

BTW are any of the Dunmer buildings far enough along that they could be used with Haerter Gap?
A fine initiative Siegfried, but whatever happened to the Common Room in the beyond Cyrodiil Forum? Tongue Only kidding - I suspect that you have come to the right place for such a specific request!

But there again it might be nice to place a copy with a link in the Common Room so that people who there can see how useful inter-mod co-op can be in practice... ?
Thanks, Rw. the bench and chair are in for sure. We'll probably use a few of the tapestries, and a little clutter as well. I'll use the same names and file locations so that we don't clutter up everyone's computers with duplicates.

I think Siegfried's suggestions are very good, especially since I haven't been following the Morrowind progress. A little dialogue, and/or a book or two on what Players can expect would be appreciated.

And yeah, raggidman, I thought about putting this in the common room, but it really relates to only the two groups. Your point about inter-mod cooperation is well taken, though.