Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soul Calibur 2 incident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, me and two cousins and my little sister were playing Soul Caliber II...
not my game, but it is my cousin's game and the day before my sister spent about 5 hours playing it. They were all really good at the game...
and to spice things up we had a sort of competition...
this was the second time I had played it in a year...

so for the first half hour I keep losing... no matter what i do I kept losing...
then I chose this character (pretty hot looking) Taki... and my little sister said "ya Taki, she flies for real"
and I say... "okay, whatever, I'll try her..."
and my cousin tells me I'm gay for choosing a girl... how does liking girls when your a guy make you gay?
here is a picture of Taki --> picture

anyhow... I suddenly went on a winning spree.... I beat all of them with Taki... damn I dunno what happened but afterwards she became the only character I was good at.... weird huh? must've been the looks...
anyways though my fellow contestants were all frustrated and taunting me for choosing Taki I basically handed them their own asses and beat them up good... they stood no chance... plus Spawn, Raphael, Necron, etc. they are all ugly, Taki isn't....

so that's the story of how I went zero to hero :lol:
ah... the funny moments in life... sweet sweet victory
Congrats Ku :lol:

ah Taki, and the lost wonder of the middle ages, spandex! :lmao: the tight clothing distracts enemies and protects here by making them not want to hit so hardBig Grin

Personally though I find Xiangua and Sophitia better looking than Taki.

Now for my two SC2 stories:
Taki does fly well: my character of choice is Nightmare, I was battling my little brother who was playing as Taki, got him with an upper cut and flung him out of the ring. When I get ring outs I like to dive off after the enemy for the heck of it. Unfortunately I had hit Taki so hard she stayed in the air longer than me... I lost the game...

Second time I was battling my cousin, he was playing Sophitia (I was Nightmare as usual), we were both down to a sliver of health. I'm about to land a killing blow when he grabs me around the neck, Sophitia is about to kiss me, but then slits my throat! Talk about a siren :lmao:
you aint gay for useing her personaly i use talim casue she is fast and can beat the snot out of the heveyweghts can anyone say nightmare and in soul calibur 3 im realy realy good at cervantes
Oh I know how to handle 'lil Talim with Nightmare:brew: and when you have the option of playing Siegfried in Soul Calibur 3 he is faster and less clumsy :yes:
Well Taki isn't cute, but she's good looking... I dunno... I like her look better than the others...
truth be told, her face resembles my ex-girlfriend's face... except her face isn;t as hard as Taki's...

yeah had some good times...
Yeah segfried and nightmare control so much better in sc3 and so does cervantes and if your good astroth has some potentiol to say: Astroth Smash, he can do a kill combo if your good at him, and always wach out for them voldo players cause he potentaly is the best charicter in the game but he is also too damn hard to learn his combinations of fighting stances and atack chains.
I remember I had quite the winning streak going with the samurai guy, or the one with the bo staff.

Mitsurugi was his name, I think. Forgot how to spell it.
itll take a whole army to bring me down
-- -- Mitsurugi

and so it seams hes a fairly balence charicter.

and who else hates the raphiael useing whores?
Raphael is terrible... hate him... cheap... even cheaper than Kilik...
but Ivy is a bt cheap too... all ose strangling moves with the chain-sword...
nah iveys not that cheep cause her move take lots of combinations to do the better ones and her ultiment attack is unlisted plus the strangle are useal just grabs any thoughts on yoshimitsu the liveing puppet samuri guy who likes pogo sticks hellicoptors and teliportation devices?
Pages: 1 2