Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Arcitechture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The trick with tilesets is to not make them all together, make each piece instead. this is great as a static building though, will you be making the interior as well?
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
The trick with tilesets is to not make them all together, make each piece instead. this is great as a static building though, will you be making the interior as well?

these are all seperate objects.Got all my nifs and dds files set, everything is added to the cs.What do I do from here? How do I check to see if everything snaps together in the cs?
How wide is each piece? If its say, 256, then go to File>Preferances set snap to grid to 256, set it to a piece already layed down, and turn the snap to grid on.
How wide is each piece? If its say, 256, then go to File>Preferances set snap to grid to 256, set it to a piece already layed down, and turn the snap to grid on.

Dont really know how wide they are, how do I find out in blender?

tried size to 256 and snp to grid on but they dont snap together.

It works without snap to grid on though
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k247/s...006/cs.jpg
:jump: :wave: :jump: :wave: :hugall: :hugall: :bounce: :guar:

Silgrad is on its way to having not one, but two custom tilesets!!!!
:jump: :wave: :jump: :wave: :hugall: :hugall: :bounce: :guar:

Silgrad is on its way to having not one, but two custom tilesets!!!!

Thx,, Someones gotta texture em though lol
Cool :goodjob:

I could help with the texturing if need be...
I just downloaded a ton of high res sandstone and sand textures and would gladly take a shot at texturing this, I only need a template.
This is huge shewter, if you keep adding to this at a steady rate then elsweyr will have both a heightmap and a custom tileset, that's more than any other project!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6