Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Desert Weapons (Formerly Noble Dueling Set)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Commonly seen on the rich. I was wondering if we could have an Arena-Faction of our own, call it the Sand-Pit, and you use this weaponry. Oor, we just hand them out to nobles. Anyways, this is a full set, (Dagger, Shortsword, Longsword, 2-handed sword, axe, 2-handed axe, mace, warhammer), and I hope it's used.

[Image: DuelingWeaponsConcept.jpg]
The image to the left of the warhammer just shows what the hammer head looks like,
Very nice, but what is so noble about them? I can see these anywhere in elsweyr.
I too can see them anywhere, but they would fit good to some guards or thugs.. some of them seams to have a bit gold on them..
Not big on the squiggle-blades, but the others are all very nice.

I also fail to see what's so 'noble' about them.
I don't know, I just thought Noble Dueling Blade sounded cool so I made them "noble". Tongue
I still think they should be involved in dueling somehow... But it's up to you, I just provide the visual basis. :yes:
if ya want a nobile dueling blade design a kick ass Rapiair most nobiles would use that to duel and fight with acording to history
Green Anti-n00b- Elsweyr isn't exactly historical, and the Khajiit have a natural perferance to curved blades such as scimitars and sabers.
Im gonna go ahead and call it desert weaponry, they are all purpose enough to be a great asset, because we can use them anywhere.
Hmm... Maybe a curved rapier? Big Grin

I think a rapier might just be something the Khajiit would use, be it noble or not.
no no no im not talking about that at all. im saying a noble dueling blade would be a rapiair cause thats all you ever see any nobles dueling with. this set would more or less get renamed to something more fiting
Pages: 1 2 3