Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Khajiit 'Budi' 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally got these done, would have posted sooner but had crap to do lol.

[Image: ElsweyrBudiV2f.jpg]

I based it off the shirt worn by Reguard's S'ratha, which i believe is a real Budi shirt... (thou Bethesda has proven disappointing before, so don't hold me to it). These would rank under 'Middle class' clothes... granted the majority is in poverty last i checked.
Fantastic! Will update the thread right away!
Thanks for making me misspost, lol

"awsome detail! Specialy love the satchels"
Makes me wonder if the Budi Shirt is universal in Elsweyr, or regional? The cloth satchel would prolly act as a unwrapped shawl, with the neck scarf too it would help ease getting stuck in a Sandstorm.

Thanks for the replies... the 2 posts an hour was getting on my nerves, thought I could 'bump' my way out of it Big Grin
You know, you can copy your stuff, delete your post, then post again with teh new info, it will look like a new post to us.

It looks fantastic, I say universal with regional colorations.
looks great!

(someone else loves poofy pants!)
oh no poffy pants Big Grin (j/k)

Looks great! :goodjob:
Thanks, thou I don't get the Poofy pants bit... is Lady N a fan of MC Hammer? :lmao:
no i am a fan of MC Hammerfell Big Grin ( i used them alot in my cocnepts and just cant let go. they do however fit thematicly since they are found in the middle east)
Guess nobody wants to make female equivalents? Xiri? Lady N?
Pages: 1 2