Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Senche
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi this is the first time on these forums.This is a picture I drew from a story in progress. It's Raminus Polus riding a Senche. I think it could qualify as concept art for a ridable interactive Senche character. Khajiit players can ride one anyway, but non-clawed races must raise the Senche's disposition, just like an NPC, before the Senche will permit the player to ride. Anyway, what do you think?
Honestly, I don't think a Senche would allow just anybody to ride it. This can also be used as a balance so that Khajiit players won't have it easier...

Anyways, I like the art, but the leg proportions seem like a kangaroo... Maybe if the forelegs were larger?
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
Honestly, I don't think a Senche would allow just anybody to ride it.

I dunno, alot can change with some coin for motivation

Nice sketch and very well done senche
Sorry, I mean "just any Khajiit", in response to Ja'Kha'Jay's suggestion that Khajiit would be able to ride them off bat.
A good point. A Khajiit player would still need to get permission somehow. perhaps a favour for the Senche? After the favour, a non-kahjiit player could still have to get its disposition up maybe? The forelegs aren't stretched out to their full length. The Senche is about to begin a new stride, where his whole body stetched and looks like a sprinting cheetah, hence the kangeroo-ish look.
I think little to no advantages for khajiit characters, let's be balanced, dunmer don't like non dunmer usualy, and disposition was the only game factor in morrowind to demostrate that.
That sounds fair. A slight disposition disadvantage for non-khajiit. Sounds good to me.
I agree, a choice the player made at the beginning as simple as defining who he/she is should not affect the gameplay for Elsweyr.
Similar to the Pahmar-raht. Stand as tall as an Altmer and weigh as much as twenty. Steeds for other Khajiit.

Quote:Similar to a (large) tiger.

also any chance on:

Quote:Senche-raht: Twice as tall as a Senche and can weigh as much as fiftey Altmer. Has straighter legs and shorter body (relative to size) than a Senche. Ridden, especially in battle. Known as "Battlecats" to Imperials.
I'll get onto it
Pages: 1 2