Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I miss Summerset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Anyone else here miss the summerset isles project? I do, I wanted to live there. Anyone feel the same?
look if you wanted it to live and still do you may be able to bring it back but... if you do so you should wait a wile till the main projects are up and running smothly
Well, the part I'm concerned of with this is-

Summerset always was a pretty unstable project, nothing was really getting done, and there wasn't really enough help to go with it.

The project would need a leader. I don't think I could lead a whole project, I'm fine with Ebbedin, but we need someone who can hold their own better than ghostruler. I personally would like to see summerset come alive again, but I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd contribute fully though.
well all im saying is if someone wanted to revive it they should revive it later on cause then the other projects will be more easyer to work on and there would also be a lot more resources.
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
well all I'm saying is if someone wanted to revive it they should revive it later on cause then the other projects will be more easyer to work on and there would also be a lot more resources.

True enough. :yes: I agree with you on that one.
Hmm, is this sounding like a plan?
Please move this to the common room.
Gaa, man if I knew there was going to be so much junk about what happend to or I miss summerset I wouldnt have droped it. (Sarcasm)
hmm, we should have a vote for if we should restore summerset eventually. my vote right now is yes.
The team leaders already decided that it will be archived until someone with the passion to start fresh and build a team starts it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7