Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Architecture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Indeed. I think to help set them apart, they should have different architectural styles in their domains. The mane/two-moons temple would have wooden and stone block.

The Anequina Council should use the adobe style we have been working on, something more ornamental for the Pellitine Ochlocracy .
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Indeed. I think to help set them apart, they should have different architectural styles in their domains. The mane/two-moons temple would have wooden and stone block.

The Anequina Council should use the adobe style we have been working on, something more ornamental for the Pellitine Ochlocracy.

I would say sandstone(yeah I like sandstone..) block fortress(,just half fortress really.. as it is a training temple with arena too) for the Temple.. The Two Moons (temple) should have a small training (side)quest-line too, to remove the Blades feel. (aka as it where made just for the Main-Quest feel)
Sandstone for the Pellitine Ochlocracy? They are southern elsweyr, they would have a lot more wood, stone, and other organiz materials, so I think sandstone mixed with these things.

I think some islamic inspiration as well.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Sandstone for the Pellitine Ochlocracy? They are southern elsweyr, they would have a lot more wood, stone, and other organiz materials, so I think sandstone mixed with these things.

I think some islamic inspiration as well.

sandstone for Mane.. and Valenwood tree(yes Valenwood..for nicer buildings..)
The Pellitine Ochlocracy should be islamic styled with more wood.