Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Idea - Borrow, improve and give back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came up with an idea to improve Reich Parkeep maybe alot, maybe not, anyhow, The idea is to let everyone here create plugins based on the latest ESM file, as main purpose beautifying the city and fixing bugs. These plugins are posted here, checked, and if proper, merged into the ESM. This way we'll be able to get a way more beautiful, bug free city in a short time Smile

good idea or not?
as in divideing up problematic areas for us modders and then haveing us fix the problems we were volintered to?

Oops wait i gotcha i miss read the first sentance yeah that sounds like a good idea especily because some people decorate interiors well, others make npcs well, others make pathgrids well, and others make quests well.
If everyone here instead picked up one claim each in Soluthis that would really make my day Big Grin
or Ebbedin. Don't forget about the little people in the Bitter Coast now.
Rw, if everyone here picked up a claim for Soluthis there would still be a hundred Soluthis claims left! :eek: Never seeen so many appear in the Portal at once!

Cool idea nerbod - whether it happens and works well would be down to how it is advertised probs... and also I suspect that for most there is a lot to do before they would be comfortable taking time to work on something like that.

Do you have a catchy name for it? A title that you could award? Some such?
raggidman: Hehe, yeah it was a real attention-grabber wasn't it Big Grin I toyed with the idea of shutting off threads from that board from being shown on the portal, but ultimately... nah... I figured things would be back to normal in a day anyway.

black[/hr]

But now that claiming is well underway, I'm considerably warmer inclined towards nerbod's idea. I won't deny that Reich Parkeep grew wildly and 'organically' from the North Imperial District outwards, rather than me sitting down with a finished plan for both districts before starting. I realize it shows. I was always planning on taking a long hard look at it afterwards. But Soluthis, with it's intense modelling concerns, drew my attention away from that, longer and longer.

If someone here has an idea for how they want to improve a part of Reich Parkeep, please go right ahead and post up a description of the changes you would like to make and then we can all discuss it. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
If everyone here instead picked up one claim each in Soluthis that would really make my day Big Grin

Meh, I'll just pick up a dozen, probably more later Big Grin