Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: BETH hireing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at first curious and quite doubtfull when I heard about it but they are, Beth is now hiring. If anyone else is curious go here maybe this is why we are not going to see an Expansion anytime too soon. after all if they need/want more emplyees maybe they do not have too many right now makeing them have to work on only a few projects and not an oblivion Expansion, just my theory.
beth is often hiering (i was going to apply once Tongue lol) im guesing they are in need of more people for star treck/ fallout
well one of the jobs is for modding thing fore TES IV and Fallout
they are looking mostly for people to fallout and TES it seams.. reading..

Quote:Knowledge of Role Playing games and The Elder Scrolls or Fallout a plus.
If only I were old enough. If someone signs up as a Dev, please don't forget about us.....I want to know the latest info on elder scrolls news *cough! expansion! cough!*!
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
If only I were old enough. If someone signs up as a Dev, please don't forget about us.....I want to know the latest info on elder scrolls news *cough! expansion! cough!*!

They probably wouldn't be allowed to unfortunately...
I know. they would be sacked before you could say "Hey, silgrad, check out the latest news!"