Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Tee Shirt Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey if any of you have been on the elder scrolls source recently you may have notice they have a Tee shirt Design contest if anyone else is entering and wants to show us here at the forums post your shirts here! here is a link to the Tee shirt Contest info

and of course my Tee Shirt Design Front then Back
Yup, saw it and did my part. Big Grin

You can see my idea at the contest thread (it's the ordi t-shirt).
I've got the one I'm entering in my head.
that sounds amazeing Ghostruler :lmao:

I saw that one hope ya atleast are one of the top 3 :goodjob:

also i used this thread so i could post the pics for the shirts indefinitely so if anyone else wants to do that for their shirt entrys feel free to :bananarock:
Well I'm confused.
it sounded like your were going to enter a tee shirt contest idea into your head not the contest forum but your actual head and well it was kinda funny
that would be funny, lets just say fargoth/galithir. mabey part adoring fan (but not your idea. Im that nice arnt I)
that and mine went up first anythig latter would probly look like its a copy of the idea and lower any winning chances anyways
nope not in the way I'll be doing it. and every one who does something will the af will use the damn quote.
hey Psycotic they moderator of the form whants you to ehter shirnk the pic of your shirt or convert it into a link to the picture
Pages: 1 2