Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: While blender is open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is for all progects and is my way of helping (I'm to lazzy to post in each forum) This includes all progects on the site I guess.

I'm offering my serveses as a moddeler for you all now.
If you have a reqz I nead this posted in this topic

Pics
time you nead it
do you nead me to texture
how many textures are neaded (as in parts ex: blade hit crossbar)

well thats it.

Oh and the most importaint thing (I know you'll all adhere to this: I must get credit.

Da vilage idiot
Ghost

Da list
Seig--bear/wolf helms--0%
Posted there also a while ago mind you but not much a response.
Hi ghost, could I ask you to model a wolf head helmet for the Skyrim team, and a bear head as well? They should be textured, the wolf helm grey and the bear helm brown. If they could be done in time to put into our September 1st Teaser release that would be great, but if that means sacrificing quality then I would rather wait.

bear pic http://members.shaw.ca/rado907/armor/lig...rarmor.jpg

wolf pic
http://attilahelmets.com/store/graphics/...75x242.jpg
the helmet should shouldn't be nearly as big as in the pic, and the jaw could be sliced off so the roof of the mouth acts as a part of the helmet.
Hey I dont know if this will help you, but theres already a wolfs head helmet done (its a dog and it covers the whole face tho) If you want me to make one if you dont like it I will, and I'll do the bear one soon ok gotcha.

ghost out.
I can't speak for Siegfried, but I think we'll need the wolf helm to be open. Here is a better example of what we need (only the fluffy part ofcourse Big Grin). And if you can do the bear helm that would be excellent. :yes:

Good luck! :goodjob:
Ok yea thats what I thought I just thoght I would point that out. Yea ok thanks will do.
Gaa I'm bored outa my mind, what to do what to do.
You can work on my Abberattion Big Grin Good to see you oftered the same "once in a life time oppurtinity" to Silgrad.
once in life twice over.
Pages: 1 2 3