Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Something that caught my attention on the ES Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=539594

May look ordinary enough, but look at the guy's model... and look at the feet.

Beast feet! Is it possible we could use this on some of our Khajiit?
if someone made them have beast feet one of the racal bonis' should have a scripted unequip boots upon equip.
As Jackmix69 told me, you would have to cut those feet to make them individual mesh, make them body part and bind it to feet location.

I'm not sure about animations, though.
Animations was the part I was worried about as well... Is it possible to port animations from Morrowind...?
Quote:Originally posted by Captain
Animations was the part I was worried about as well... Is it possible to port animations from Morrowind...?

It's considered illegal I think. You could put them in, but you couldn't publish the mod then.
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
Quote:Originally posted by Captain

It's considered illegal I think. You could put them in, but you couldn't publish the mod then.

it's illegal and not possible right now.. cant get any (costume) animations ingame yet.. need the exporter..
why don't we download the mod, and see how it looks with exxisting animations?
feel free.. I cant..
as for the 15 Sep:

Quote:Orginally posted byjcarl904
Thanks you all for supporting this, I'm currently working on animations, female variations and better models. so keep your fingers crossed and saty tuned
The beast feet would be fantastic for lore wise maybe even claws?,it would kinda make the mod a little lore breaking with Cyrodilic Khajiit hands and feet,but if theres nothing we can do,then ah well. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2