Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: RP for PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I was thinking, could we drum up some love for elsweyr by starting a very lore based RP on ESF? WE could each participate, and it would help people get a look at elsweyr, we would need to agree on the basic appearance and all that, but I think we already have, I would think it would be set in northern elsweyr, allso including the valenwood border.
????? ?(

RP for PR?
RP, role play, you know, go check the general forums and youll see a few, some suck and are "kill this" but others are very nice, I think it would help people learn more about elsweyr in an interactive way.
Oooh Oooh my level 27 breton vampire mage of the aprentice just jumped for glee as he smote yet another vampire!

I was walkin around when i got ambushed by 5 bandits and i took them all down useing my wizards fury spell along side my summon deadra lord summon.

like this Impy D
I meant story based serious RP, not crap.
yeah i know like give yourself a backstory and give the chaircter relasonships and tell tale of amazeing advetures i was just givin an example of some peoples RPING
What do you think of the idea?
Quote:Oooh Oooh my level 27 breton vampire mage of the aprentice just jumped for glee
nuf said :goodjob:
Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Quote:Oooh Oooh my level 27 breton vampire mage of the aprentice just jumped for glee
nuf said :goodjob:

As my level 29 Imperial Champion/ArchMage/Master/etc... comes charging at Green with Chrysamere... Down the Halls of the Colossus... :brew:
I Then block you with my ebony sheild taking low magic damage due to a bretons natural restance then i move backwards and summon my deadra lord for 30 seconds to attack you while i cast fingers of the mountain repedidly upon you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6