Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Any chance on.. ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
any chance on a bow who fire several arrows.. fully possible.. and look good.. (is in concept as there are no concept for such a bow..)
Like the dwemer precision bow? We contact the author, ask him if we can retext it, take out most of the upgrades, change the name ofa few things and there we go!
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Like the dwemer precision bow? We contact the author, ask him if we can retext it, take out most of the upgrades, change the name ofa few things and there we go!

would prefer a bit differnt model though.. and yes as that one.. and it dont need to be as high tech as that one..
How would you control it actually? Is it given by items or are some races so talented that they can fire multiple shots? In that case even if player gets the bow, unless he has that skill he can't fire multiple shots.
Quote:Originally posted by Arbiter
How would you control it actually? Is it given by items or are some races so talented that they can fire multiple shots? In that case even if player gets the bow, unless he has that skill he can't fire multiple shots.

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...35215&st=0

how it's done I'm not sure on..
Heuses magnetized Arrows.
No I mean HERE? Will it be only that some items will have it and if you find it you're really lucky or will it made so that it seems skill controled and reace specific. Something that and outsider can get only by training.
No I mean HERE? Will it be only that some items will have it and if you find it you're really lucky or will it made so that it seems skill controled and reace specific. Something that and outsider can get only by training.

as I dont know how he did it I'm not sure how we can.. (we should probably run like he did it to have it simple..)

I think it should just be a special bow. Editing skills and adding perks is a mod in it's own right. So we just make a special bow that allows multiple arrows to be fired due to the way it is designed Big Grin
Hmm...

Wel you use it the same way he did, but pretend it's specific. For example you make that character can't use that weapon unless he has some ability which he previously learned froma one hard quest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4