Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: While blender is open 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm offering my serveses as a moddeler for you all now.
If you have a reqz I nead this posted in this topic (makes it ezer on every one)

Pics
time you nead it
do you nead me to texture
how many textures are neaded (as in parts ex: blade hit crossbar)

well thats it.

Oh and the most importaint thing (I know you'll all adhere to this: I must get credit.

Da vilage idiot
Ghost

Oh and of course this is for non-bc progects, because I've got one oppen over there.
Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
I'm offering my serveses as a moddeler for you all now.
If you have a reqz I nead this posted in this topic (makes it ezer on every one)

Pics
time you nead it
do you nead me to texture
how many textures are neaded (as in parts ex: blade hit crossbar)

well thats it.

Oh and the most importaint thing (I know you'll all adhere to this: I must get credit.

Da vilage idiot
Ghost

Oh and of course this is for non-bc progects, because I've got one oppen over there.
Hey ghostruler, how's the wolf helm shaping up. Not to put any pressure or anything, but will you be able to finish it by the 1st of September.
well I nead to mess around with blender because I was haveing some problems so it will ba a day or two, as of now I dont know if It will be ready by sept 1st because i have no clue what today is.
well I nead to mess around with blender because I was haveing some problems so it will ba a day or two, as of now I dont know if It will be ready by sept 1st because I have no clue what today is.
It's the 20th. If you can't have it by the 1st, it's no biggie. Don?t sacrifice quality for speed. Wink
Ok thanks, there wont be quality drops, if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong I'll atleast have the mesh done, it may be a stretch If I have to texture it my self.
Ok thanks, there wont be quality drops, if I can figure out what I'm doing wrong I'll atleast have the mesh done, it may be a stretch If I have to texture it my self.
The mesh is the most important thing, we'll think about the textures when the time comes.
ok then
To save me the trouble just picture many many sweer words here in god faith, I just did it I solved my problem yes yes yes, Sieg I may just have your wolf helm soon.
To save me the trouble just picture many many sweer words here in god faith, I just did it I solved my problem yes yes yes, Sieg I may just have your wolf helm soon.
C'mon and dance everybody!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:
We must dance. :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

[mod=TheImperialDragon]Too many animated smileys can really slow things down...[/mod]
Pages: 1 2