Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Regarding the Alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had mentioned an alpha once we had 7 interiors, and this is getting close, but I must ask what you all think, should we have it as a public release, personal I'd wait utill we had real content to show off but Im not an axpert on these things so I thought I would consult all of you.
I am going to put together an internal alpha so that people can start doing AI packages and pathing.
Id agree the more content the more the generial mod users will take intrest in it
It's also a good thing to show to the community that besides Reich Parkeep the city of Steadhelm is growing and gets better and better all the time.

I am sure the exterior looks great.
Why wait ? Reich Parkeep was also released when there were not too many interiors finished.
The Mages Guild is going to be included yes? It still needs AI schedules & stuff, so if somebody good at such things would please volunteer?
will steadhelm really be released? I'm excited, i've been wanting to check it out for so long.
Glad to see the stron response. Its nice looking, but nothing spectacular. There will be more height variance in the future when it is transfered to the heightmap.
I think it would be a great idea to release it here as soon as you're ready, DarkAsmodeous. That's not to say I think you would have to release it on ESF too - personally I didn't do that until v4.0, because I didn't figure anyone outside our group would want to play it before it had gotten to that point in development.